Thursday, May 29, 2014

Empty Spaces

I'm taking up very little space in KC at the moment.  Some people may disagree...particularly those who are storing all my belongs in their basement/garage right now.  In a few weeks I'll take up even less space when my belongings leave me behind in KC and make their trek to Seattle on their own.  I do plan to follow them.

Here's a collection of spaces that I've emptied out.  I like to think they are a lot sadder without the life I breathed into them.  My classroom is particularly depressing looking since there is very little of my personal touch left in it at all.  I should have thrown caution to the wind and painted the walls or something.













I turned in my school keys yesterday.  I only have keys to my car now.  I can fit a lot of stuff in there, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment