I had to go back... the tulips bloomed a bit early again this year, so I grabbed a few coworker friends and we hit the road to see the tulips and attempt to beat the tulip loving crowds.
We hit up the Roozengarde display fields and thought about driving around to see all the other tulip fields, but instead we walked around this one for a really long time and then got hungry.
We did get there early enough to get rock star parking and miss the afternoon crowds. By the time we left, the place was really buzzing with people.
And so we wandered. And I took pictures. Lots of pictures.
I just can't get enough of it. I love it here. I love the organized rows. The water puddles. The colorful flowers. The mountains in the background.
I love that I get to wear my boots for a legitimate reason. I love that they can get all kinds of dirty and my feet still aren't wet.
We were still a little early, so some rows weren't blooming yet, but they had a few early bloomers bringing the color.
This may turn in to a yearly thing. I don't know. I just think it's super cool and so beautiful. I still haven't gone to the actual festival, but I don't know if that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment